Sunday, October 20, 2013

Return of the Swing


Well, well, well... Look everyone, I'm back. Its been four months since my last post and I'm eternally sorry. I've been very busy for a while. Between promoting shows and working on my record label (plug plug Headway Recordings), I've not been able to sit around and wax nerdy a la musique.

So here's the way its going to work from now on: I won't be writing at length about albums. The point will be simply turning you on to albums. I feel that its important to share what I like, even if I don't have time to ramble on about why you should pay your rent late and buy that record now before its out of print.

A couple side notes... I'm very excited about my label's latest  LP release:



Also, if you're in Asheville on Halloween, check out my vinyl event...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers