Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Justine & Juliette - Kiss of the Whip (Arbeit Group, 1988)




I just stumbled across this today. I had never heard of it but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to rest until I find this cassette. American sexy female S&M  industrial duo from 1988. Mostly fast pulsing low end bass explorations contrasted with high pitched Lydia Lunch'ish spoken word. Minimal but rhythmic and sublime in a subtle synth punk way. Sick, sick, sick. Must have. Wow, just wow. In the interim we can all make do with the youtube tracks below. You're welcome.












1 comment:

  1. Hi Christopher!
    Love your blog, thanks for so much info on great new (and not so new) music. Beru really blew my mind.
    Here's a MF link of Kiss The Whip from the blog soundhead: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ve1g2sgwjbhbgnh/Justine+%26+Juliette+-+Kiss+Of+The+Whip.zip it's not the casette but i hope it helps!
    Cheers from Argentina!
    Guido

    ReplyDelete

Followers